Thursday, July 05, 2012

Lace Nails

Good morning everyone! Today I have some delicate lace nails that I did to match an outfit I wore out to dinner with my boyfriend last week. I took inspiration from this photo and executed my design using Konad plate m57. I used OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh for the base and Konad Special Polish in white to stamp.
My stamping was far from precise with this manicure, honestly I was in a little bit of a rush.

The OPI polish matched my shoes almost perfectly!


Here's a bonus picture of Daniel and I. You can't see my dress really well here but it's off white and lacey, and my shoes are nude pumps.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour and the design
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely mani and you look so nice together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm a new follower of your blog and I'm so in love with it! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete