Friday, February 22, 2013

Baroque Nails

Hi everyone! Today I have a nail design that I've been meaning to try out for a while, baroque nails! I love love love the way these turned out, they look so elegant. With a different colour scheme, baroque patterned nails can look gothic and gorgeous, but mine ended up a little dainty.
For a base I used two coats of Zoya Caitlin, a dusty purple colour that I love using in nail art. I did the pattern with a teeny tiny nail art brush and Quo by ORLY Filthy Rich.

Are you loving this as much as I am? I just looked at some inspiration photos on google and freehanded the design. It wasn't as complicated as it looks!

Simply gorgeous! I think these are something I will definitely try again in another colour. What colour scheme would you suggest?


2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for classic baroque, so I'd suggest a black base with gold on top :)But I also think a light pink base with hot pink on top could be really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. At first glance, I thought it was stamped! And as far as colors, you can never go wrong with wine and gold.

    ReplyDelete