Saturday, February 02, 2013

OPI Get Your Number

Hi everyone! Included in my package of Euro Centrales that I received to review was a straggler from the Mariah Carey collection. I thought about going and editing my original post and adding it in there, but I figured that it wouldn't get seen much that way and maybe someone out there is still on the fence about purchasing.
I used three coats of Get Your Number and allowed it to dry for about 30 minutes. The Liquid Sand polishes are interesting in that they take quite a bit of time for the full effect to be present. They dry to the touch fairly quickly but if you photograph them early you can tell that they're not completely dry.

Out of the three Liquid Sand polishes that I tried, this one was the smoothest feeling on the nail. I really love the holographic circle glitters throughout the bottle.

Here's a bit of a blurry picture to help show the holographic effect in Get Your Number!

After two coats of OPI Top Coat, this is what Get Your Number had become. Please excuse the odd reflections coming from my window, my swatching situation is less than ideal currently. I much prefer this polish without topcoat, but then again, I'm a sucker for the Liquid Sand effect.

Did you pick up any Liquid Sands? What about some of the other colours from the Mariah Carey collection?

8 comments:

  1. I am loving the liquid sand polishes! This one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing this one right now! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour! That's an awesome polish. New lemming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all of the liquid sand polishes and this one is by far my favorite! The color, finish and little holo pieces in there are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the OPI Mariah Carey Mini Collection. I think The impossible gave the best color and Stay the night is very cool.

    ReplyDelete