Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lynnderella + The Man with the Golden Gun

Hello everyone! Today I have the most gorgeous combination ever to show you all. I actually did this before my birthday, but since I wanted to post my special mani on that day this one had to wait. I know some of you loved the manicure I did with OPI Fly and Lynnderella I Don't Mean Rhinestones, and what better to do with a good thing than to make it even better?
Here we have my previous combination of two coats of OPI Fly, two coats of Lynnderella I Don't Mean Rhinestones, and one coat of OPI The Man with the Golden Gun. 

I am dying right now, this is so gorgeous! I really love how the gold looks against the turquoise.

Yum, look at that depth! 

What do you guys think about this? Was it worth it to add the extra layer, or would you have left it as it was?

5 comments:

  1. Amaaaazing! Definitely LOVE it with the gold flake topcoat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This looks amazing! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally, utterly gorgeous and *completely* worth the extra layer!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O :O :O

    My favourite mani ever.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete