Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lynnderella The Glittering Crowd

Morning everyone! I have a confession to make today..this is the manicure that I wore on New Year's Eve. That's right..nearly three months ago. I honestly just found these photos and I couldn't believe that I've waited so long to show you this stunning Lynnderella polish.

I really wanted the glitter in this polish to stand out so I layered two coats over black. Did you know that there are over 100 different types of glitter in The Glittering Crowd? I was so lucky to snag a bottle of this before Lynn stopped making it!

As soon as I applied the polish it was begging me to matte-ify it, and I complied. Following one easy coat of Essie's Matte About You this is what my nails looked like.

Mmmm, look at all those different glitters. This look is so fun and colourful.

What would you use as a base colour for The Glittering Crowd?

6 comments:

  1. This is such a stunner--what a great choice for New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright the glitter bits are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combination of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter. Looks even better mattified in my opinion. Great for a party :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that polish, and 100 different types of glitter? Wow!

    ReplyDelete