Monday, November 21, 2011

Bling Zebra

I can't say enough about this mani, it is so gorgeous! I had no idea what to do for my 19th birthday nails and this is what I finally came up with. I wanted something that would be class and not too out there, but definitely eye catching. I loosely followed this idea by Kayla Shevonne and I drew inspiration from her source too, That's So Fresh. Without further adieu, I present to you my bling zebra nails!
To achieve this fabulous look I first put on two coats of OPI Alpine Snow, I then stamped with Konad plate m57 and Quo by ORLY Filthy Rich. Then I brushed on OPI Crown Me Already in a few different locations but not covering the entire nail, trying to make it look like veins sort of. I finished it off by stamping again with Konad plate m57 but this time using China Glaze Liquid Leather to get the stand out zebra print. What do you guys think? This is one of my favourite manis I have ever done..I still haven't taken it off! I love the idea of stamping twice, it leads to some very fun combinations. Keep reading for more pictures!



SO PRETTY!




My friends and I on my birthday, can you guys guess which one I am? The one getting the big kiss from my friend April! My roommate surprised me with an ice cream cake, my other roommate bought me dinner, two other friends paid for the piƱa colada I had been looking forward to all week, and my lovely friends made me my favourite red velvet cupcakes!

This is what these nails remind me of! Quartz with veins of gold and silver - so pretty! I got this image from this website.
Thanks for reading guys! xoxo
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment