Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stamping with Filthy Rich

Hey everyone! I know I'm posting this a day after my birthday, but this is not actually the mani I wore on my birthday, it's not quite fabulous enough for that :P. After konading over top of Quo by ORLY Filthy Rich I wanted to turn the tables and try to stamp with it. As it applied and covered pretty well in only one coat I assumed it would make a great stamping polish, and I was right!
 This is one coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather as a base stamped with konad m57 using Quo by ORLY Filthy Rich. Nothing too special about this mani, I only had it on for one day and I hoped it would help me inspire a good birthday mani, but you'll have to wait until my next post to see that one.



Aside from my terrible application (I was in a rush), Filthy Rich does a great job used as a stamping polish. I can't say I like this look as much as I liked the black stamp ontop of the gold nail, but this was pretty cute.


Guest appearance: my right hand!

1 comment: