Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Suzi Says Hello New Followers!

Hey everyone! We've gotten so many new followers in the past week and so many pageviews, I'd like to say hi to everyone and thank you so much! Today I'm showing you OPI's Suzi Says Feng Shui from the Spring 2010 Hong Kong collection (which in my opinion was full of winners!) This is a dusty but bold blue that screams "I am not a Fall polish" to me, but I couldn't resist trying it. It went on smoothly in two coats and it was glossy by itself, which lead me to think five hours of dry time would be sufficient, and I ended up with these horrendous sheet marks on my ring finger.


Sunlight..really highlights imperfections. This blue is very pretty and I can't wait to use it in some nail art and compare it to the blue that will come out with OPI's Nicki Minaj collaboration. I originally put this colour on because I wanted it to match my psychology textbook, but it turns out this colour was more unique than I had previously imagined. Keep reading if you dare for picture spam of me trying to find a colour-twin. 



Part of a print of a painting in my room - bonus points if you know which one.








This colour is a very unique dusty blue, and the best part is that I had no staining when I removed it.

This product was kindly sent to me by PR for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment