Wednesday, January 02, 2013

CrowsToes Cheshire

Good morning, everyone! I've scheduled a few posts ahead of time because as some of you may know, I leave back to Montreal for university this week and I need to pack, clean, and get ready to move into a new apartment. Today I have a gorgeous indie polish to show you all which is CrowsToes Cheshire!
I layered two coats of Cheshire over two coats of OPI Funky Dunkey - a perfect purple that really makes this indie polish stand out.

I am in love with the large gold hex glitters in this polish, as well as the mix of different purple glitters. Cheshire is gorgeous - if you have been thinking about getting it, I definitely recommend it.

Here's some close-up eye candy for you!

Finally here is a bottle shot of CrowsToes Cheshire which is another indie polish to add to your wishlist. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Greetings from Bulgaria! http://kati-kz.blogspot.com/2013/01/butterfly-manicure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. Since I love purples, I find this nail color so pretty and classy. Love the glitters too.

    ReplyDelete