Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It

Hey everyone! I'm so so sorry again for my long disappearance, but I promise that now I am back for good. I moved back home this week and had to pack up my entire nail polish collection and move it from one end of the country to the other, which was quite the task! 
Today I have OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls to give you guys a good idea of the pretty base colour of this polish. I was expecting it to make the white-grey polish underneath appear baby pink, but it was really more of a lavender colour in most lights.


So cute in the sun, this is a girly way to wear Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It without too much pink overload.


Here you can see it compared to my (off)-white door frame, notice the light purple-pink colour that it tints the base? I think it's really pretty!

Have you picked any colours up from the Vintage Minnie Mouse collection? Do you have any ideas on how to layer Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It?


2 comments: