Thursday, June 28, 2012

OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps II

Hey everyone! I have a second review of the new OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps to show you today. You can read my original post here where I reviewed the Reptile pattern from the cremes. Today I have one of the shimmers to show you, the design is called Zig Zap Stripe. I wasn't expecting the shimmers to work as well as the cremes, I thought the strips may be less flexible, more brittle and prone to breaking or chipping off, but I was very happy to find out that this was not the case.

Here's a reminder of all the new patterns that OPI released.

Look how lovely these are! I actually prefer this design to the Reptile one I reviewed last time.

Except for the wrinkle on my index finger, these applied like a dream! To avoid the problems I had last time I trimmed the strips before applying them because they're very long.

I did have a little wear after a few days, I had one chip on the corner of my middle finger and the strip was lifting up a little near the cuticle, but nothing unmanageable.

My photos don't do the sparkle of this polish justice, it was eye-catching.


Just as a reminder, you use the OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps without base or top coat.

Can you kind of see the holographic glitter in this one? Absolutely beautiful.

Have you guys tried the OPI Nail Apps yet? I would definitely recommend these, my second experience was much better than the first, likely due to having an idea of how to work the apps themselves. 
Thanks for reading!

1 comment: