Thursday, October 04, 2012

Lynnderella Sweet Somethings Bottles

Hi everyone! I think I've mentioned my disdain for Thursdays, and today is no exception. In order to make today a little more exciting for you, I have some bottle spam of a few of the polishes from Lynnderella's Sweet Somethings for a Summer Solstice collection. This post is picture heavy and features no actual nails, just a warning!

Up first is the gorgeous and unique When the Moon was a Star.

You'll notice the new bottles from Paul (Lynn's brother who manages her ebay sales) have a little extra writing on them.


Look at all the cute star and moon glitters in this polish, I can't wait to try it out.

Next is Common Sense.


I love this, it is so pretty and girly.

Look at the blue glitter! Where did that come out of?

Lynnderella Inner Space is the next polish, a gorgeous combination. It reminds me of if Connect the Dots and The Glittering Crowd had a baby.



I love this polish so so so much, it is a surprise favourite for me.

Pentimento is the shade I was most looking forward to, but it's not quite what I was expecting. I guess we'll see when I get a chance to try it out.


Here's her logo on the bottle!

This is a pretty nice combination of glitter I guess, what to layer it over is my question.

Here is the gorgeous I Don't Mean Rhinestones. This polish has the most vibrant teal glitter!

Have I ever told you how much I love diamond shaped glitter?

Look at how this glows from within the bottle!

Next up I have some comparisons between Connect the Dots, Inner Space, and Pentimento. Believe me when I say they are not similar at all!


Here is a close up showing the three, see how different they are?


What do you guys think of these Lynnderellas? I'm in love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment