Monday, September 17, 2012

OPI Germany and Holland Tape Mani

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Today I have some pretty nail art for you that I did for the second day of school last week, of course for the very first day I was rocking CrowsToes Gomez. I used my new striping tape to create this look which was really simple. I went with some nice colours that aren't traditionally associated with fall, but I love it and I hope you do too!
I used two colours from the OPI Germany Collection: My Very First Knockwurst and Berlin There Done That, as well as a colour from OPI's spring Holland collection: I Don't Give a Rotterdam. The white that separates the colours is OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

This was really simple to do and I'm in love with how it turned out.

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you are having a great day!

2 comments: