Thursday, September 06, 2012

Polish Days: Geometry

Hi everyone! I've decided to participate in Polish Days, and this time around the theme is Geometry. I looked through the other submissions on the inlinkz tool and found a tonne of manis that I eventually want to recreate, but I knew I had to come up with something original to submit. Since my first try at glequin nails got quite a response I thought I'd incorporate them again! May I present to you my geometric glequin nails!
I really like how these turned out! I used a different colour of glequin on each nail and I went with a different geometric shape.

I think I'm slowly getting better at placing the glequins, but practice makes perfect!
The colour I used under is China Glaze Pelican Gray, a beautiful grey colour with sublte silver microshimmer.

7 comments:

  1. I like it!
    those dots are so cute :)
    saranail.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I ordered tons of "glequins" two weeks ago and I can't wait to get them in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty entries on inlinkz, and yours are no exception. Super cool use of the glequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you make me want to spend some more time playing with embellishments for my nails! This looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your glitter placement is perfect and I love that COLOR!! Just lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete