Thursday, December 13, 2012

OPI Sprung vs. OPI Warm & Fozzie

Hi everyone! If you read my swatch and review post of part of the Mariah Carey collection, you'll know that upon seeing OPI Sprung I was immediately reminded of OPI Warm & Fozzie from last year's Muppet themed holiday collection. Let's check out some comparison shots of the two!
As you can see these are plainly NOT dupes! I used two coats of Warm & Fozzie to compare with three thin coats of OPI Sprung. The polish from the Mariah Carey collection is much more copper-red toned, whereas the Muppets polish leans brown. This glass-flecked finish is so gorgeous!

Here's a close up for you! One thing I noticed between the two is that Warm & Fozzie appears to be more sparkly.

Here you can see these pretty polishes in the shade, what do you think?

Honestly, these polishes are so different that if this is your type of colour it's definitely worth owning both. These aren't very similar hue-wise, but the finish is gorgeous and is very similar - OPI do gorgeous glass flecks. 

Will you be picking up Sprung now that you know that it's not a dupe for Warm & Fozzie? 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comparison - I'll definitely be getting Sprung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I invite you to take part in the competition with the clothing store Love!
    The prize is any thing you chose.
    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.ru/2012/12/love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comparison. As I was checking out purchasing Sprung I had warm & fozzie on my nails and in the bottle I was thinking Sprung was really similar. I'm glad they're different. Yay for glass flecks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this comparison. I was under the impression that they were very similar and now I know better :)

    ReplyDelete