Thursday, December 27, 2012

Royal Copenhagen Nails

Hi everyone! How is everyone doing after the Christmas rush? I'm getting some quality time in with my family, since my boyfriend Dan is in Colombia and we won't even see each other before I leave back to school for the semester. The other day, Dan and I were at my sister's house whose husband is Danish and we got to talking about Royal Copenhagen. I decided to incorporate some of the designs on their Blue Fluted Mega series into my nail art!
The colours I used were OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as a base, and OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui. To be accurate I would've used a darker colour of blue, but I didn't really feel like it.

I really like the unconventional lines and angles that these plates have and I think they look fabulous on my nails!

I wore this manicure for quite a few days because it is simply so awesome! To check out these awesome (and way out of my price range) plates you can visit the Royal Copenhagen webshop right here!

Thanks so much for reading everyone!

1 comment: