Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Starbucks Christmas Cup Nails

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely day, whether you celebrate Christmas or any other holiday. I was inspired to do this manicure by the annual Starbucks red cups that they start using around Christmas time. This year's feature a bird and a snowman, and I finished the look off with snowflakes.
The background colour of this manicure is OPI The Thrill of Brazil, then the white parts are OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, the darker red is OPI Skyfall, the ornament and hat are OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, and the gold is Quo by ORLY Filthy Rich.

I'm really excited about these nails, they're my favourite Christmas nails I've done this year! I won't keep you reading long because I'm off to spend some time with my family!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Love the base color and the snowflakes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This nail color is so pretty. Love the color combos and the design. It really looks festive. Great job!

    ReplyDelete