Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Day 07 - Black and White

I had being doing so well with coming up with inspiration for the solid colours that I think I have worn myself out! I could not for the life of me think of an interesting black and white mani, I'm so sorry!
I almost didn't even want to post this mani, there are so many imperfections and things that I would like to fix, but no way am I going to redo this. I guess this is pretty eye-catching from a distance, but these macro photos do me no favours. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and China Glaze Liquid Leather to create this look.

I hope you guys get a chance to check out what everyone else came up with for day seven, I bet they were a little more inspired than me!


2 comments:

  1. I think they are nice! Taping is never easy I think :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem as you...But yours still look lovely, I like them!

    ReplyDelete