Monday, August 27, 2012

Fashionable Bows

Evening to you all! Today I have a little nail art mani consisting of little black bows on a greige-y background. I did this manicure to match the dress I wore for my school photos (even if you can't see my nails in the photos... but hey, a true nail freak needs to have matching nails right?) So yes, going into my last year of high school, totally in denial! Got my textbooks, locker, pictures, all that fun stuff. School starts on the 4th, when does it start for all the student followers out there? I'm probably going to get more excited as the week goes by and we get closer to the first day. That's usually what happens anyway! So here are the pics of my mani! Once again, excuse the dry cuticles, I'm going to have to buy some good cuticle cream or oil soon. Any suggestions?


3 coats Joe Fresh Putty + black striper + Seche Vite topcoat


Details on my dress - yay for fashion ;)


If you've already started school, hope you have a wonderful start to the year! If not, are you ready for the summer to end?

Thanks for reading!

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Nude/tan and black is always such a stylish combo. Hope you have a fantastic senior year!

    For cuticles I've been using 2 that I like, Lush Lemony Flutter and Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream. The Lemony Flutter is more like a heavy, creamy lotion that absorbs well. The Burt's is a little waxy (but not heavy) that does well when you rub it in. A very little goes a long way with both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your suggestions, I got a sample of Lemony Flutter from Lush and it's working pretty well!

      Delete