Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 22 - Inspired by a Song

Hi everyone! So my nails today are inspired by the song Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds. You can check this song out on Youtube right here. I first heard this song at work, on the American Eagle playlist, and I quickly fell in love. My nails are inspired by the nails that Marina has in the video, I've taken some screen shots to show you what I mean.
To get this framed look I used OPI Mod About You and LA Colors Art Deco nail striper in black. I added a heart even though Marina doesn't have one on her nails, rather on her face.




A lemon was the only round fruit I could find, but I wanted to imitate her pose in the last photo.

This was such a fun mani to do! What do you think, both of my nails and of the song?
Check out what everyone else did up for today!


3 comments: