Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 21 - Inspired by a Colour

Good evening everyone! I am not too happy about today's post, really, what does this theme even mean? I went along the lines of "inspired by the name of a nail polish colour" and I chose OPI The Thrill of Brazil.
I used OPI The Thrill of Brazil on only one nail - to do the sunset gradient on my ring finger. So, my pinky finger is supposed to be inspired by Carnaval. My ring finger is supposed to be a sunset (or sunrise) behind the Cristo Redentor statue that towers above Rio de Janeiro. My middle finger is the back of Thiago Silva's jersey, he is the captain of the Brazilian national soccer team, and finally on my index finger there is an incomplete Brazilian flag.
Yeah, I'm not thrilled with this. :( The colours I used were OPI The Thrill of Brazil, OPI No Spain No Gain, OPI Do You Lilac It?, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Barry M Cobalt Blue, and A England Lady of the Lake.


I can't wait for tomorrow's challenge, I've been thinking of this one for quite some time now!


2 comments:

  1. Cool! I like the creativeness of using the name of the polish to inspire you! So much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete