Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

Today's theme was without a doubt the one that I struggled most with throughout the challenge, I had a really difficult time coming up with something supernatural. I finally decided on something that I haven't played in a while, but definitely haven't forgotten - SkiFree. That's right, my supernatural being is the 8-bit Abominable Snow Monster from SkiFree.
To create this look I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?, OPI Green-wich Village, OPI Jade is the New Black, OPI No Spain No Gain, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze Sunset Sail, China Glaze Pelican Grey, China Glaze Liquid Leather, and Barry M Cobalt Blue.

I like these! They are supposed to be a little messy, I mean, the game wasn't the best quality.


I shouldn't have stressed so much about Day 29, it wasn't that difficult after all. Check out what the other ladies did to celebrate the supernatural!


1 comment:

  1. ommm i played that game sooooooooooooooooooo much in my childhood :) greetings from finland :)

    ReplyDelete