Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Chevrons

So I had been envisioning these chevrons for a while, and after having them on my nails for less than an hour I'm already removing them. I'm not sure why but these just aren't my favourite nail look..but maybe you guys will like them and have suggestions for next time!





As you might notice, I didn't even put in the time to clean this mani up perfectly..but that's ok. I really do like China Glaze Ruby Pumps, it has sort of a glow-from-within look to it. I used OPI Skull & Glossbones for the base, it is my new favourite base as you might be able to tell. The green chevron on my ring finger is China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald, and the black was done with a striping brush from LA Colors Art Deco. 


See how pretty Ruby Pumps is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment