Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Diva of Geneva

Hello everyone, this is a scheduled post because of a lack of time available to me to be writing up posts every day. For this mani, I layered one coat of OPI Diva of Geneva over my pre-existing Parlez-Vous OPI mani. I have never used DoG on my fingers, but I did go through a period of keep it consistently on my toes, haha. Now I regret that, it's way too pretty not to show off!









I only used one coat of Diva of Geneva for this look, I seem to remember it being a little sheer so I thought layering it over a purple would look great, and it does! Too bad my Cult Nails Clairvoyant hasn’t arrived yet because I’m betting that that over this would make for an amazing combination. I don’t have much else to say, I can’t wait to be done with finals and get home (and be able to do nail art!) Although I am kind of stressing about one thing, I ordered some dotting tools a while ago and it’s probably been ~18 days and they haven’t arrive. I know they’re coming all the way from China, and the shipping was free so I shouldn’t complain, but they need to get here before I fly home!
Xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment