Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Nail Art! (Merry Christmas!)

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noël! ¡Feliz Navidad С Рождеством! 聖誕快樂!
Hope everyone had a great week! Can't believe Christmas is here already. I haven't posted all week because of the hectic school schedule, but I can officially say that semester is DONE for 2011! Therefore, I am posting now to share with you my happiness that I am finally free, and also to show you my Christmas-y nails. 

For this mani I used CG's Ruby Deer, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On, black and orange polish for the Snowman's decorations. First I applied 3 coats of Ruby Deer and waited that to dry completely. Then, I painted three circles of varying sizes to create the snowman's body. After that, using the black polish I drew his hat, eyes, arms, and coal buttons. And finally the orange was used to create his little carrot nose. Seal the design with topcoat and you're good to go! More pics after the jump






These are some Christmas cards that I made for my friends!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with love and warmth! 
XOXO
Mandy



No comments:

Post a Comment