Saturday, December 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hey everyone, I am finally home! It feels so nice to be back with my family and my puppy and the rest of my polish collection. When I got home I saw that a package had arrived for me containing my dotting tools! I was expecting those to come to my apartment in Montreal but somehow they turned up at my parents house - but at least I finally have them! I was testing them out last night and I didn't want to do anything too difficult, I just wanted to get the hang of the tools so here is a very quick mani I did. I love the way it turned out, these are so much fun and I think they're going to really improve my nail art.

The colours I used were OPI's Alpine Snow, Gargantuan Green Grape, Do You Lilac It?, China Glaze's Liquid Leather, Papaya Punch, Hey Sailor, For Audrey and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightning.
Another thing to note is that while I'm home I'm able to shoot with my dad's Nikon D90 instead of my little point and shoot, I hope you notice the change in quality! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment