Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Haul

I bet the title of this post got you excited, the question on your mind is probably how much/which nail polishes did I get for Christmas..but the answer is NONE. And I am totally ok with that! Most of the people who give me presents probably wouldn't pick out shades that I would like to wear, and they wouldn't know where to begin shopping, so I am totally okay with not receiving any polishes. Let's have a little look at what I did get though!
Wow, am I ever spoiled! My family gives really great gifts for the most part, they always pick great books to buy me. I've picked up and put back down the Open Veins of Latin America at least five times, but I'm stoked to finally have some Galeano of my own to read. My uncle who has a great taste in music bought me The National CD, do any of you listen to them?

Although very unoriginal my mom gave me this mostly for the excitement of owning my own new $100 bill! Look how beautiful it is, I can't wait till all our bills have a pretty clear stripe. Sorry about my gross stained and unpolished nails, I just finished taking a glitter off and I am giving my nails some chill time. 

Did you guys get any outstanding gifts for Christmas? What about Boxing Day? I went to The Bay and looked at Chanel Peridot again today, but I just can't justify $27 dollars.. not yet at least. 
xoxo Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Great presents! I got money, a snuggie, a gift card, Disney plushies, and nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you already have it, please ignore. Check out the info on my blog: http://operationnailit.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check it out on my blog:

    http://jens-wonderland.blogspot.com/2011/12/id-like-to-thank-nicel-operation-nail.html

    ReplyDelete