Thursday, January 12, 2012

Αγαπώ βερνίκι νυχιών

What does that title say? I don't know, it's all Greek to me. What a coincidence..that's the name of the polish I'm sporting for today's post! I noticed that Mandy put this as one of her lemmings on our wishlist page, and I realized that I bought it quite a while ago but it remained untried! Well, it must be somewhat special if Mandy wants it so why not swatch it? OPI It's All Greek to Me is a lovely pink/fuchsia shimmer that surprised me! It's not at all frosty and has a great formula, I used two coats for the photos seen below.
Keep reading for some more photos of this beautiful, bright pink polish!


Flat, indoor lighting

Flash

Wow - such a beautiful shimmer!

Shade

Sunlight

Macro shot of the bottle, do you see the gold shimmer in there? So pretty! I love this polish, and I can see why Mandy wants it, it's so her. 
xoxo - Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment