Monday, January 23, 2012

It's My Year!

Hey everyone! This is actually the last post that I have pictures for that I took over the winter break with my Dad's DSLR, so we're back to point and shoot pics after today :( This is an OPI I bought a while ago, the same time I bought Crown Me Already! but I hadn't yet gotten around to using it. I know it's not an original colour and a lot of you might be tired of seeing it, but it's so pretty I couldn't resist.
So clearly this polish is a purple base with tons of gold shimmer. It's really pretty and in the bottle I adore it, but I don't know if it's my favourite on my nails. I don't know what it is about it, but I'm not as in love as I thought I would be. 

Here it is inside under really low lighting. It looks more pink than purple here but look at the gold in the bottle! Keep reading for some more pictures.



Flash, as you can see in this pic the polish was surprisingly sheer. It was more than two weeks ago now so I don't really remember, but I think I used two coats. Next time I might use three or layer it.


Here it is in indoor lighting.

Outside in the shade.


Sunlight!

Sunlight again, yikes the VNL was not as noticeable in real life - believe me.


So pretty, yet not my favourite. Do you guys have any of the supposed dupes for this colour? 
xoxo - Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment