Friday, January 13, 2012

Quack

Hey guys! It's finally Friday! How has your first week back to the routine been? I feel like this week dragged on forever, I already have so much to do this weekend. Today I have Joe Fresh Mallard to show you guys. The only other Joe Fresh polish I had tried was Grape and I didn't much like it, but Mallard was a delight to work with. It was nearly a one coater but I used two for my swatches to make sure it looked nice. Although I'm not a fan of the Joe Fresh brush, it was manageable.

I love the finish of this polish, it is so glossy and smooth. The photos are without topcoat. Keep reading for more pics!



See how smooth?

Shade



I don't have any other colours like Mallard in my collection, it's surprisingly different from OPI Jade is the New Black. Do you have any Joe Fresh polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment